The Ohio Tigers Premier Football Academy Inc, known as The Ohio Tigers Academy (O.T.A) is a non-profit organization located in Massillon, Ohio striving to develop, coach, and mentor tomorrow’s leaders! This organization has been established to enhance and advance the organizational structure for a competitive youth football program serving western stark county and the surrounding areas. This organizations administrative structure (President, Vice President, Treasure, and Secretary) are all volunteer.
The O.T.A. mission is to develop ELITE student athletes in the classroom, community, on the football field and beyond! This will include basic and advanced football instruction, techniques, disciplines, and schemes on the field and a youth (Guys with Ties) mentorship program off the field focusing on social and scholastic programs and social activities. Each player will interact with older players (high school and college), coaches (High School, College, and Retired NFL) whom will strive to meet and exceed our achievement goals.
The mentorship program will be conducted on and off the field, one night each week the players will meet off site in a classroom environment, be fed a meal, and interact with current community leaders, current and past NFL players, current and past college players, and current high school athletes, and the O.T.A. players will take an on-site visit to a Division 1 College Program!
The program will consist of Administrators, Coaches, and support staff all on a volunteer basis and are required to submit and pass Federal and Local background checks. All volunteers will be first aid and CPR certified, concussion protocol certified, and USA Football Coaching Certified.
2021 SEASON TIMELINE AND DETAILS
- Combine in late April early May.
- Beyond The Game Camp June 25th
- Pre-season camp June/July (equipment issue)
- Football Season July 26 thru Nov 13, 2021
- End of Season Tournament
Practice Location: The Paul David Indoor Facility – 1 Paul Brown Dr SE, Massillon, 44646.
Home Game Location: Paul Brown Tiger Stadium and/or The Massillon Middle School Athletic Facility (depending on game schedule and HS sports schedule)
Registration: Open and ongoing – payment plans available on registration site
- Early Registration Discount through April 12, 2021 price is $150 ( $200 after April 12th)
- Register at – https://campscui.active.com/orgs/BeyondtheGame?orglink=camps-registration (Checks, cash, and or electronic pay is available upon request. Please email email@example.com)
- Confidential Financial assistance is available on a case by case basis, please send request email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams will be age group specific:
8U Team – Cannot turn 9 before Aug 1st 2021
10U Team – Cannot turn 11 before Aug 1st 2021
12U Team – Cannot turn 13 before Aug 1st 2021
Items you provide:
- Birth Certificate
- OHSAA Athlete Physical Form – https://ohsaaweb.blob.core.windows.net/files/Sports-Medicine/PPE_2020-21.pdf
- State of Ohio Identification Card – https://www.bmv.ohio.gov/dl-id-idrkids.aspx#gsc.tab=0 (the cost is $10, and can be obtained at any Ohio BMV)
Equipment to be provided: Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Practice/Game Jerseys, Practice/Game Pants, Mouth Guard.